The North Face Iron-On Patch Sports LOGO DIY T-Shirt Clothing PU Transfer Sticker
Instruction (Using Heat Transfer Machine):
- 1) Place the glue side (rough side) of the patch down on the shirt in correct position.
- 2) Temperature: 150 degrees C
- 3) Cover with material, make sure not to move the patch, such as cotton handkerchief or tissue paper.
- 4) Time: 15 seconds
- 5) Pressure: Very firm
- 6) Peel: Cool (allow to cool for at least 60 seconds before carefully peeling the backing material).
- 7) If the patch does not fully stick, recover and press for a further 5 seconds.
- 8) Do not wash shirt for 48 hours after application
Note: We can custom design your requested Namesets / Patches for you.
Any inquiry please message me for wholesale or special price for multiple or bulk purchases.